First Weber West Towne
429 Gammon Place
Madison, WI 53719
Troy is very excited to be a member of the board of the Wisconsin Downtown Action Council, joining it in spring of 2009. He currently sits on the Strategic Partners and Nomination committees. He was honored to also represent WDAC at the recent International Downtown Conference in Milwaukee.
His involvement with WDAC is a continuation of his long track record and very active involvement as a Real Estate Agent with the First Weber Group’s Capitol Office representing individual consumers, developers and investors with their Real Estate needs and as a community activist in Downtown’s across Wisconsin and Illinois.
Troy is very involved in the community and downtown issues in many ways, including:
- Chair of the City of Madison’s Downtown Coordinating Committee,
- Former Chair of the City of Madison’s “Living Downtown/Land Use” Subcommittee,
- Board Member, Madison’s Downtown Hospitality Council,
- Former Founding member and Chair, Evanston Small Business Association, using his experience to provide advice on strategy in the creation/operations of the “Dane Buy Local” group,
- Ongoing advocate for Madison Downtown Development potentials, including; Historic Preservation, the Arts, New Central Library, Yahara Station High Speed Rail Station, Economic Development and Job Growth in the East Washington “B.U.I.L.D” corridor and in the Downtown Core.
- Active Member, Downtown Madison Inc., member of the DMI Downtown Plan and Economic Development, Downtown Real Estate Professionals, Downtown Plan and Downtown Design Professionals Sub-Committees and also active in the Madison Chamber of Commerce and Convention and Visitors Bureau,
- and much more.